Friday 19 June 2015

The Missing by A.M. Irvin PROMO!


The Missing - a three part psychological thriller series from A. Meredith Walters writing as A.M. Irvin coming THIS SUMMER!

Volume I- Illusions
Volume II- Lies
Volume III- Truth


Blurb for The Missing- Volume I- Illusions

Concrete floor…

Dirty windows…

Impenetrable shadows….

Where am I?

Days bleed into one another and I know I’m trapped.  A prisoner.

But why?

I have no answers and no one to give them to me.  Only the silence and the dark.

Except for the song.

The words tell a story that I wish I could forget.
About a girl who didn’t run fast enough.

A forgotten girl…

A lost girl…

A girl no one would miss…


- Readers can learn more about The Missing as well as gather clues and information about the upcoming series throughout the summer by visiting the Find Nora website!



No comments:

Post a Comment