Thursday 9 October 2014

KATY EVANS Real, Mine, Remy and Rogue SPOILER FREE REVIEWS!

KATY EVANS Real, Mine, Remy and Rogue SPOILER FREE REVIEWS!


I'm gonna start this by saying that I won't say they are perfect because I believe nothing truly is! After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but they are pretty close to perfect for me! They have that rough edge that my tom boy side can appreciate and that heart stopping love story that all girls want no matter how much they say otherwise ;)....



Real

HOT. SEXY. POWERFUL. PAINFUL. REAL. The scorching international bestseller that strips away everything you've ever believed about passion . . . . 

Remington Tate has a bad-boy rep in and out of the ring, a granite-hard body, and a raw, animal power that sends his female fans into a frenzy. But from the moment their eyes lock, the only woman he wants is Brooke Dumas. His desire is pure, all-consuming, and REAL. 

Hired to keep his perfect body working like a machine, Brooke finally has the lucrative sports therapy job she's been dreaming of. But as she tours the dangerous underground fighting circuit with Remy and his team, Brooke's own body becomes alive with the most primal of hungers. If what happens between Brooke and Remy is ever as light as a flirtation, it quickly becomes an erotic obsession for them both, and promises so much more. 

But their white-hot lust has a dark side--and when Remy's deepest secret comes to light and Brooke's familial duties demand action, will the pair be able to hang on, or will everything that once seemed so real suddenly fade away like an illusion?


My Review

5 * (would give it more if I could! ;))
When I saw this was about a boxer I thought 'Yeah I can go for that!' after reading the sample I was hooked and purchased the book immediately! It has a gritty edge - after all it is about an Underground fighting circuit - and a heart stopping love story - a true once in a lifetime love! It is hard to combine those two things whilst maintaining realistic characters and story lines but Katy Evans managed it flawlessly. I loved how she was able to include awareness with Remy's 'secret' but not dwell on it. I was well and truly sucked into this book and Brooke and Remy's world. I hadn't been absorbed by a book like that in a long time and so it made the ending bitter-sweet for me.... I absolutely LOVED the ending but, I hated that it had to end!

Mine

“I will do anything to make her MINE.” —Remington Tate
In the international bestseller REAL, the unstoppable bad boy of the Underground fighting circuit finally met his match. Hired to keep him in prime condition, Brooke Dumas unleashed a primal desire in Remington “Remy” Tate as vital as the air he breathes . . . and now he can’t live without her.
Brooke never imagined she would end up with the man who is every woman’s dream, but not all dreams end happily ever after, and just when they need each other the most, Brooke is torn away from the ringside. Now with distance and darkness between them, the only thing left is to fight for the love of the man she calls MINE.


My Review


4.5*
Remy knocks out his opponents, Katy Evans knocks out her readers!!! 

I highly recommend this series it has given me hours of joy and has helped me escape from reality for even longer. I couldn't put this book down. From start to finish I was lost in a way that I haven't been since I read Real! Katy has surpassed all my expectations and she has brought me to my knees... I didn't think I could love Remy and Brooke more than I did but WOW was I wrong! I honestly cannot find fault with ANYTHING in this book! I finished it in 24hrs and that was me trying to make it last longer I just didn't want it to end! Thank You SOOOOOOOO Much Katy for another incredible read and for sharing more of that blue eyed lion with us!!! :D





Remy





In REAL and MINE, Brooke introduced you to Remington Tate. Now witness their story through his eyes. 

What moves a man as complex as Remington Tate? Let him tell you in his own words. . . .

Underground circuit fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, tortured and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured; at others, they spin out of control. No woman before Brooke Dumas has ever glimpsed his deepest secrets, his most intense passions. But from the first moment he laid eyes on her, he knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he’s ever had to fight for. Through it all, there’s been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke. Now, as the couple takes their overpoweringly sensual bond to the next level, enter the unique mind of Remington Tate, Brooke’s Real


My Review

4.5*
Sigh! Katy Evans has left me speechless once again! I just couldn't put it down! Remy and Brooke's story is one I hold very close to my heart I love them! The escape I get from Katy's books is so surreal I well and truly lose myself in them. I loved reading Remy's Point of view and I am going to REALLY miss these two! I can honestly say I would happily recommend this series to anyone looking to get lost in another world of love, lust and those devilish blue eyes! Thank you Katy for another amazing book :)


Rogue


HE SAYS HE'S NO GOOD FOR HER.
SHE HATES THAT HE MIGHT BE RIGHT.

Brook Dumas found Remington Tate in REAL, and now it's her best friend Melanie's turn to find the man who makes her heart sing. After years of searching, one night in the rain, the strong and mysterious Greyson King comes to her rescue. He's bold, and maybe just the lover, friend, and protector she's been searching for. When they make love, he says her name like it means something. Like she means something--and that's everything she's ever wanted.
He disappears for days without a word, and when he's around, he says he'll only hurt her. Buy when he's away, her heart hurts more.

Then Melanie uncovers the dark world he'd been determined to keep hidden, and suspects that their random first meeting might have not been so random after all.

Caught in a free fall of emotions, Melanie has no one to catch her but the man she should be running from. . .

But what do you do when your Prince Charming has gone Rogue?


My Review

5*
First off have got to start by saying WOW!! I loved every single word of this book and with me being so excited to finally get my hands on Greyson and Melanie I'm pretty sure that was no easy feat. I adore Remy, he is and will always be my No. 1 book bf but damn if Greyson didn't put up a fight, putting him at a close 2nd!! Greyson and Melanie had me riding their emotional roller coaster with them and at some points I really was gripping my hair in fists. The addictive story lines that I have come to love about the Real series has well and truly been carried on in Rogue. I loved seeing how Melanie progressed as a character from Real through to Rogue and Greyson.... well the English language just doesn't have the words to describe that delicious man! I am super excited for Ripped after reading Melanie's story! Bring on Pandora!! Thank you so much Katy, you truly have an amazing talent, thank you for sharing it with us! :)



Katy loves to hear from her readers and here is where you can find her :)

Buy Links

Real

Mine

Remy

Rogue

Ripped Pre-Order

No comments:

Post a Comment